Upgrade whoop peak to Mg version in india

Hi

I am currently an existing WHOOP member with an active WHOOP Peak membership, registered under my existing email ID and account.

My current Peak membership is due for renewal in the second week of October, so I am looking to make a decision regarding my renewal/upgrade shortly.

I am interested in upgrading from the Peak membership to the WHOOP Life membership with the WHOOP MG device. However, I understand that in India, certain MG features such as ECG and Blood Pressure Insights may currently not be available due to regional regulatory restrictions.

Before I renew or purchase the MG device, I would like to clarify one important point.

If I purchase the WHOOP MG device through Amazon India, would I be able to:

1. Use the MG device with my existing WHOOP account and the same email ID?

2. Upgrade my existing Peak membership to WHOOP Life without creating a new account?

3. Retain all my existing WHOOP data, history, membership information and login credentials?

4. Have the MG device linked to my existing account?

5. Most importantly, would the ECG and Blood Pressure features be available/enabled on my existing account if I purchase the MG device through Amazon India?

If these features are currently restricted in India due to regulatory requirements, I would also appreciate it if you could clarify whether this restriction is linked to:

- The physical location/country where the device is being used,

- The country associated with my WHOOP account, or

- The region from which the device was purchased.

Since my Peak membership renewal is due in the second week of October, I would greatly appreciate a clear response at the earliest so that I can decide whether to renew Peak or upgrade to Life/MG.

I already have an established WHOOP account with my existing data and history, and I strongly prefer to continue using the same account and email ID rather than creating a new account.