Received a gifted membership with a Whoop 5.0 but membership is not activated

I previously had Whoop Life with Whoop MG. My partner gifted me a Whoop Peak and Whoop 5.0 subscription, which came in the form of just a Whoop 5.0 in a box with no instructions or redeem codes.

I therefore let my Whoop Life subscription lapse and manually cancelled the Life subscription in the membership section.

However, when I try and pair the new Whoop 5.0 to the app, the Whoop Peak membership does not activate and I am still left with a paired Whoop 5.0 and no Peak membership in my app. What can I do to activate this gifted Whoop Peak membership?

Thank you,

Hi there! We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble activating your gifted WHOOP Peak membership. We understand how frustrating it must be to receive your new WHOOP 5.0 but not have the membership activate as expected.

To help protect your personal information, please do not share any personal, payment, or account-specific details publicly in this community.

Since your situation involves a gifted membership and a previously canceled WHOOP Life subscription, our Membership Services team will need to securely review your account to determine why the Peak membership hasn’t activated.

Please reach out through one of our secure support channels:

Our team will be able to investigate the gifted membership and help determine the appropriate steps to get it activated.

We appreciate your patience and hope to get you back to enjoying your WHOOP experience soon!