Family membership

I bought two whoops on a family plan, I registered to purchase using my email because I am the parent and now it doesn’t let me invite them to activate their memberships. I don’t have a whoop I installed the app on my phone just to register theirs and it doesn’t allow me to do so. So I bought two memberships and paid in full and now cannot activate or add them?

Hi there! To help protect your personal information, please do not share any personal, payment, or account-specific details publicly in this community.

We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble activating the two WHOOP memberships you purchased for your family. We understand how frustrating this must be, especially after you’ve already paid in full and haven’t been able to get either membership set up.

Since this involves membership activation and purchases made under your account, our Membership Services team will need to securely review your account and help determine the appropriate steps to activate each membership.

Please reach out through one of our secure support channels:

Our team will be able to review your purchases and help you get the memberships properly set up for your family. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting everyone started with WHOOP!