Hi WHOOP team,
I bought a WHOOP 5.0 Peak from Amazon India (sold by Tiger Pug Commerce, WHOOP’s authorized importer) with 12 months of Peak membership included, as stated on the listing and invoice.
After pairing, the app didn’t recognize the included membership. It only offered a 1-month trial ending 25 October 2026, followed by ₹23,990/year, and asked for card details. I did not add a card.
I contacted WHOOP Support on 25 September (case 08583590) and shared all the requested details the same day. I haven’t received any further response, including to my follow-ups.
While troubleshooting, I logged out, reinstalled the app, and tried logging back in. Since then, I can’t get past login. I receive the WHOOP email confirming a successful login, but the app immediately shows a generic ERROR screen with Retry/Close. Resetting my password didn’t help.
So I now have a paid device whose included 12-month membership is still not activated, and I can no longer access the app either.
Could someone from the WHOOP team please look into case 08583590, help resolve both the login issue and the 12-month membership activation, and share an expected timeline for resolution?
Thanks,
Anuj

